Blog Archive

Monday, July 8, 2019

final thoughts

These are my last words and chances are nobody will read them
as the days pass you'll forget my pen name
as the weeks pass you'll forget about my blog and the words you read
as the months pass you'll forget that I was in your class
As the years pass you'll forget about me

one day I'm just going to be another face in your year book
Another name that "sounds familiar"

one day you'll forget about me

I was up late driving
just me
and the stars
and the road
everyone was asleep
everyone should be asleep
but some of us were still awake because we couldn't fall asleep
or we didn't want to fall asleep
or we are in love
or our hearts are broken
or we are too depressed to sleep
or we are too happy to fall asleep

when we look up at the sky,
some of us only see the dark fabric
others only see the bright twinkling lights



soon you'll graduate and the life that once was the only thing you knew will be a distant memory, You'll remember the best, you'll remember the worst, and maybe a few things in between, but you'll forget the things that don't matter.


This is the end
I'm probably never going to see any of you again
I'm excited to leave,
but I wish I would have appreciated high school more
put me out there, made more friends,
theres a boy ive liked sense august, ive talked to him probably twice
I wish I would have told him that the way his eyes wrinkle when he smiles makes my heart melt




No comments:

Post a Comment

comments